Aimee is a Certified Economic Developer with over 20 years of experience in leadership roles working within the public and private sectors.
Aimee has successfully facilitated over $1 billion in real estate development projects in North Texas. Her extensive experience within the public sector brings a unique perspective to the development process.
She has a deep understanding of the regulatory environments that impact real estate, entitlement and permitting processes, economic development incentives and tools, and political/public processes. She is capable of facilitating a real estate development transaction from inception to “open for business”.
Aimee lives in Celina, Texas with her husband Clint and two red-headed daughters, Taylor and Gracie. She has lived in North Texas since 1998.
Aimee’s credentials include the following:
- Certified Economic Developer (CEcD) with the International Economic Development Council
- Public/Private Partnership Council Member with the Urban Land Institute
- Graduate of the University of Oklahoma Economic Development Institute
- Graduate of the International City Management Association’s (ICMA) Mid-Career Management Institute
- Master of Public Administration (MPA) from University of Texas Arlington with emphasis areas in strategic planning, finance, and economic development
- Undergraduate degree from Texas A&M University, Class of ‘97